Progressive Leasing is a leading provider of in-store and e-commerce lease-to-own solutions. As an almost 20+ year old FinTech company that has gone from start-up to industry leader, we know how to innovate, simplify, and value all people. We are a company founded on our grit and we are constantly looking to the future. As an ever-evolving group of entrepreneurs and technologists, we strive to do the right thing period in all aspects of our work. We are a subsidiary of PROG Holdings (NYSE: PRG), an exciting FinTech holding company, with three business segments including Progressive, Vive Financial, and Four, a Buy Now Pay Later (BNPL) platform.
We are currently hiring a Enterprise Project Manager to help grow our company and ensure our mission is achieved!
This role is a work from home position and can be performed remotely anywhere in the continental US or in one of our corporate locations in Utah or Arizona.
Employee Value Proposition (EVP): PROG is dedicated to providing people with opportunity; opportunity for inclusive collaboration, opportunity for innovation, and opportunity for development.
WE ARE: Prog Tech embodies the modernity and transformational vision that is core to our business evolution. As passionate and hungry technical experts, we join together on the mission of progressing through technology. We believe in taking pride in our engineering, in the relentless pursuit of daily progress, and to bring others with you in your march to the future. We continuously experiment, fail fast, and constantly deliver.
YOU ARE: A highly skilled Strategic leader with technical project experience with a background in managing initiatves cross-functionally across product and technology, business, and operational stakeholders. You have a proven track record in delivering projects through the full project and development lifecycle. You are a strong communicator and are able to align and gain buy-in from key stakeholders through trusted relationships throughout the organization.
- Lead and manage the implementation of diverse, complex, multi-disciplined strategic, enterprise level projects
- Facilitate and build consensus and drive necessary activities and decisioning among a broad range of stakeholders including agile teams, business owners, product, technology, and operations
- Work well under pressure with the ability to take complex ideas, issues, and risks, and articulate them for a wide range of audiences in a clear and succinct manner both in verbal and written form
- Drive effective project and change management throughout all phases of projects, from planning, requirements gathering, risk management, build, testing, implementation, and the post project retrospective
- Partner with and drive alignment across all levels of the project team structure, from product and technology, to impacted cross-functional business stakeholders and project sponsor
- The candidate will be expected to operate with the highest levels of professional maturity and serve as a role model for others while contributing to the positive culture
- Candidate is highly accountable, resilient and results oriented. You are viewed as a go-to person and trusted partner by your working team(s) as well as by your internal clients, sponsor, key stakeholders, and third-party service providers
- Identify barriers to success early and implements approaches to overcome obstacles and mitigate risk; you serve as the first line of knowledge and escalation for all project health related statuses, issues and challenges
- Create appropriate stakeholder communications throughout the project including distilled status and messaging to the senior management team as needed
- Drive continual visibility to the key deliverables and proactively manages potential risks and issues that may present a barrier to successful, on time, quality, delivery
- 6+ years proven track record in delivering a range of complex enterprise projects successfully, timely, and within budget
- 6+ years working knowledge and first-hand experience using a combination of the following project management methodologies: Agile Scrum, Kanban, Waterfall; familiar with the SDLC
- Technical experience with Jira, Confluence, PPM tools, MS Office/Office 365: Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio or LucidCharts
- Preferred PMP or CAPM; Agile certification(s) a plus
- Team player with strong interpersonal, communication, and stakeholder management skills to build sustainable and productive partnerships
- Experienced and effective in operating within a diverse team comprised of team members and internal clients / stakeholders, located in multiple locations and time zones
- Strong organizational skills, a keen attention to detail, including the ability to coordinate, prioritize, and manage multiple complex activities
- Adaptable and able to shift as priorities change; equally comfortable navigating in undefined spaces with the ability to create clarity and meaningful results
- Self-starter with the ability to drive and influence others to achieve goals and perform with high quality
- High level of proficiency using Microsoft Office products (PowerPoint, Word, Excel)
- Data and analytical experience a plus; possesses data visualization skills
- Experienced in business case development and end-to-end financial estimating and project reporting required
- Ability to travel as needed
- Competitive Compensation; Elibible for STI
- Full Health Benefits; Medical/Dental/Vision/Life Insurance + Paid Parental Leave
- Company Matched 401k
- Paid Time Off + Paid Holidays + Paid Volunteer Hours
- Employee Resource Groups (Black Inclusion Group, Women in Leadership, PRIDE, Adelante)
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Charitable Gift Matching
- Job required equipment and services
Progressive Leasing welcomes and encourages diversity in the workplace. We do not discriminate in any aspect of employment on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, age, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local employment discrimination laws where Progressive Leasing does business.